Monday, November 12, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!

I was touched by the comments left by everyone on my blog candy.  Thank you all for leaving such heartfelt thanks.

I used the random org number generator and it picked right around the middle.  The winner is:

Blogger craftimamma said...I am so thankful that our family has been strong enough to see us through a most difficult year and for the support of great friends I have found through this online world of craft sharing.

Thank you Sue, for your generosity not only in offering this giveaway but also in sharing your awesome creative talents.

Thank you Lesley for your kind words and I know you have had a difficult year and I hope the new year will be blessed. I will send you an email to get your mailing info!

Thank you all for leaving your thoughts and gratitude!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, Sue I am so thrilled. What a wonderful surprise to set me on a happy cloud (instead of the grey ones we have here this morning). Thankyou so much Sue. I'll check for the email when I get back after running a few errands and checking up on Mum.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for Lesley - so happy for you! Congratulations!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn I missed it! Congrats to Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!