Friday, December 4, 2009

Impression Obsession Challenge - White

The Impression Obsession Challenge this week is White. I love all-white cards. Since I don't own many IO stamps for the holidays, I decided to use a lovely house image (H1745) and stamp it in grey...



Yup! Not in grey... :) I stamped it and played with it and decided I wanted more emphasis so I pulled out my plum and this is where we ended up. There are little snowflakes entwined into the ribbon and glitter everywhere the snow should be.

Very simple and much prettier and softer in real life. (I promise)

Products:

  • Memento - Soft Plum
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8
  • Impression Obsession H1745 (Cling Mount)
  • Glitter
  • Glue Pen
  • EK Success - Snowflake Punch
  • Purple Stones, Ribbon - Unknown
  • Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder

I am off to play with more tags!

Suzz

16 comments:

  1. You've made some beautiful tags over the past few days Sue but my own personal favourite is this card. You say it's simple but I think it's really pretty and I love the mixture of plum and white.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Sue...and CONGRATS on being featured over at Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger...AWESOME card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, love the simplicity of the two colours but the effect is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous! love the plum color in this! fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the purple and the snowflakes with the ribbon is such a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, did you know when I first saw this, I thought it was framed by a pure piece of crystal glass....beautiful, and even the ribbon looks like etched glass..it's an amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sue! This is totally amazing, totally wowzers!! Love everything about it!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful, what a dreamy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A huge WOW from me as well - just gorgeous! That stamp is ideal for this design and shape... and the colors are so soft and lovely! It has a dreamy feel - perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhau!, Como deje de entrar un dia se me acumula el trabajo, eres una máquina!, Estoy imprsionada por la calidad de todos Estos trabajos, pero tambien por tu incansable laboriosidad, todo es tan perfecto y creativo, creo que me faltan palabras.
    Besitos, buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne!

    What absolutely beautiful work you do. This card of yours is simply breathtaking!! Love the plum color, makes it a total masterpiece the way you`ve colored it. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. I saw this on the IO blog and my jaw dropped -- I absolutely love how this turned out. Fab card! So glad you joined us for the IO White Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Fabulous masterpiece!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Sue on winning the IO challenge. Your card is wonderful. Have fun spending your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vintage theme and plum coloring go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Sue, this is absolutely stunning!! Love the embossed bg, plum winter scene and how you've entwined the snowflakes into the ribbon. Love everything about it really!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!