Two more tags started from one inked background... I used the broken china and shabby shutters ranger distress ink. I smeared them on individually added lots of spritzes of water and then used my finger to stir it up to make blobs of ink. Drag the tag or paper through the ink and do the same for the other color.
The second tag was created because of the first tag being truncated. :) As always while experimenting I made a mistake and ended up creating a short tag.
- Hero Arts - Stunning Snowflakes
- Hero Arts - Old Letter Writing
- EK Success - Snowflake Punch
- Hero Arts - Outline Bold Flourish
- Embossing Powder - Silver, Clear, White
- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
- Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutter, Broken China
- Versafine - Deep Lagoon
- Buttons, Ribbon Unknown
- Recollections - Pearls
- Penny Black - All the Stars
- Hero Arts - Winter Tree
- Krylon Silver Metallic Pen
- Hero Arts - Clear Set (Merry Christmas)
I inked up lots of backgrounds so you probably are going to be seeing a bunch more inky projects in the next couple of days.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for leaving comments they are all very much treasured!