Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lovely Pinks and Browns

The inspiration for this card is this new paper from Memory Box. I love the pinks and browns. They are so pretty together.

The birds in the nest are new from Memory Box as well. They are stamped in Versafine Vintage Sepia and cut out. I colored them using my Prismacolor pencils and added a little accent from my gel pen.

Products:

  • Memory Box - (6 x 6 Gossamer)
  • Memory Box - D1315 Nesting Birds
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Vintage Lace & Button
  • Twine
  • Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
  • Spellbinders - Nestabilities Label 8
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Prismacolor Color Pencils

Hope it is warmer by you. We are in the teen's and it is really chilly outside.

Suzz

13 comments:

  1. This will remain one of my all time faves of yours - I think it is stunning Sue!! Actually, I have that paper in green - so thanks for this inspiration! Didn't even know it was memory box. This is one gorgeous card!! TFS!
    ps hope you are feeling better! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! this is so beautiful Sue!!! i LOVE Memory Box papers and this is their new release?? it's so beautiful! your card showed off the paper so well!! gorgeous card! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love the colours on this card Sue. That paper is gorgeous and love those little birdies.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Hay por Dios, que cosa mas bonita!, me vas a matar con tus trabajos, es que si uno me gusta el otro mas, precioso, precioso.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahora lo lei, está mal?, cuidate mucho porque ahora con tanta gripe y resfriados, uff¡ hay que tener cuidado. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I assume you are entering this into Lucy's challenge of wings and string? Amazing card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So romantic and beautiful...it should be framed! Hoping you are feeling better and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I LOVE those birds in the nest and how you placed them on the tree. The pinks and browns are so warm. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card could not be any prettier! I JUST LOVE IT! I'll try and send you some warm AZ weather, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh Sue! This is beyond lovely!! That background is so romantic, change up the sentiment a little, and you have the most perfect, Valentines cards for a couple...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous, Sue! Love pink and brown too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the card is beautiful and the birds and lace are so pretty the way you placed them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!