Monday, December 21, 2009

Tag Tuesday Challenge #30

I am a little late on this tag. :) Louise will have her new challenge posted tomorrow. So this is right at the deadline. The tag challenge this week is to use punches on the tag somewhere.


The background stamping is a new cling stamp from Hero Arts called flowing flowers and leaves. I paired it up with the CB folder and they look very similar in style. My punching is the little butterflies. I have 2 sizes from Marvy Uchida and they are great as accents.

Thanks for stopping by...

First time for me that I have everything done for Christmas.. Even did my grocery shopping this morning early. Very nice to not be rushing around. (Doesn't mean I won't run out for something at the last minute though!)

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Love your tag...you used such striking colors, it's so pretty.
    Woohoo for getting everything done; relax, put your feet up, have a nice cup of tea and ponder the blessings of Christmas. Enjoy, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag. The colors warm the coolness.... Happy Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, what a difference to see something besides Christmas colors...took me by surprise.
    Unique colors for your springtime tag. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo también tengo todo, Aunque A veces falta algo de última hora.
    Este sello es precioso, pero como tu lo ha Utilizado es perfecto, tenemos un material de veces que no sabemos usar o lo usamos mal, gusto es lo fantástico teneer y utilizarlos como tú.
    Bss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzz.. both to a great tag and to having done your shopping... I'm off to do some today and some baking....
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful Sue!! yummy color combination! YAY for being done with Christmas preparation!! Wish you and yours a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the row of fluttering butterflies and the black orange color combo is a terrific look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the row of butterflies Suzzzzzz!!!! You are so creative and Merry Christmas to YOU,Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, the butterflies look like miniature monarchs! So pretty!
    Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these layered butterflies! The orange is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a unique tag, Suzanne...gorgeous. Love your tag art pieces. I have joined your followers list so I can return and enjoy more of your artwork. I extend an invitation for you to join me on my followers list as well. Kind regards. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! The colors are different for this time of year and the butterfly trim is just really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!