Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last of the tags for now!

I didn't use up all my tags but did finish off a few more this evening. I also finished the second design for our family Christmas Card which I will share tomorrow.

The first tag was a little tag that I just got as part of a bundle of paper I purchased at my LSS. They hold a quarterly garage sale. This is the first time I went over to check it out. It was really fun. People sign up and pay to sell their stamps, supplies they want to purge. I went with a friend and we picked up some good deals. This was a tag intended for a wedding. I strategically placed my bow and flower to cover up the wedding bells printed on the tag.

Such a simple tag to create and so pretty. I can't wait to put it on a present.

The second tag was stamped with water and distress inks for the script in the background. The birds and poinsettias stamp from Hero Arts was stamped using Versafine Toffee. I added additional colors using my color pencils to give some shading and definition.
Products:
  • Hero Arts - Birds and Poinsettia Designblock
  • Hero Arts - Old French Writing
  • Hero Arts - Holiday Messages
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Shabby Shutter, Broken China
  • Versafine - Toffee
  • Hero Arts - Lace Flower Cluster
  • Pink Embossing Powder
  • Versafine - Olympia Green

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

14 comments:

  1. WOW, love the top card Suzz. ADORE your new banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Suzanne, what a great new look for your header!! I love this time of year and all the decorations that go with it! Your first tag is lovely with the white flowers, the pink accents and the rich green ribbon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous tags! Love how you altered the first and I adore the rich colors on the second. And, your Christmasy header is so....Christmasy! Love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are just awesome Suzz. I love the pretty in pink and green one but also really like the other one... so different but so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL tags Suzz - WOOOW. That first one is just perfect! So romantic!
    Your new header is very festive - looks great!
    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are awesome! Love your elegant design! And the Christmas header is great!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful beautiful beautiful tags as always, Sue!!! love the colors you used on the second one! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No sabria que etiqueta elegir, todas estan increibles, creativas y cada una es una clase magistral, por separado son pequeñas obras de arte, felicidades eres única. Bss.
    Enhorabuena por tu nueva estampa del blog, yo aun no me decido un quitarla, a mi gatita me la han llevado y no quiero quitar su foto.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both your tags Suzanne, especially the second one. Your new header is fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I like the new header and the tags are lovely as usual Merry Xmas to you from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are on a roll! I LOVE both of these tags. The first is so elegant and the second has the most amazing background and colors! Thanks so much for sharing all of your creations! I just love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both knock-outs, Suze! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!