Here is what I created:
I didn't have any good bags in the house to stamp on and I wanted to showcase my cute little snowman, so I decided to create a vellum bag. Here is the recipe for the bag:
- Cut two pieces of vellum 5" x 10". Score at 8 1/2" on both pieces. Gentle on the scoring. (Mine cut through. :) I made my bag so the bottom doesn't fold up. If you need it to fold up you would create a bottom piece similar to the sides. Put double sided tacky tape along bottom flap on outside on one piece and on inside on the outside flap on the other piece.
- Cut two side pieces 5" x 8". Score at 1", 2 1/2", 4" across the 5" span on both pieces. Fold the side pieces in half and fold outer scores the opposite direction. Put double sided tacky tape on the outside facing pieces. One on each side.
- Punch a border edge across the top if desired.
- Stamp on vellum using StaZon . Let dry as needed.
- Put side piece flush with front and back edge and attach. Repeat.
- Attach the bottom flaps together.
- Cut slit in front edge on bottom and run ribbon through slit.
The image is from Art Impressions and part of a new line they have called Jingle Tots. I tried to limit myself so I bought the adorable snowmen and a stamp with the little kids. They are so cute.
The image was stamped two times and pieced together. (Sloppy coloring on my part using my copics) The tassels are Flower Soft and the lights and snow are accented using Stickles. Little black gems as accents for eyes and buttons. The background snowflakes and stars are Hero Arts. The stars are stamped using Versamark and embossed using Judikins Kaleidescope embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry about the double post. :) I am going to share my Oz stair step card tomorrow and wanted to enter the 2S4Y before the challenge ended.
Hope you have fun plans for the weekend!