Friday, November 5, 2010

Scrollworks Guest Designer

I am happy to say that I am guest designing for Scrollworks stamps this month.  I will be sharing different projects using their stamps this month.  The first project I have to share with you uses the sweet Sorona.


She looked so pensive and quiet that I thought about pairing her up with some elegant flowers and putting her in a lovely garden.

She was stamped using Ranger Archival black ink on Marco's matte finish paper and cut out.

I used three different Webster's Pages papers from the 6 x 6 sets to create the garden. The Webster's Pages flowers around the edges are cut out to create the garden around her.

The papers were than placed onto the black cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base.

Her hair was accented with a flower cut from a ribbon. The corner has a lace doily wrapped around the corner. The flowers are cut and placed in the corner along with a few pieces of sheer ribbon.

I will be posting every Friday in November with the projects I have created for Scrollworks including a tutorial on using photo stamps.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue, very clever, love all the flowers and especially the one in her hair and the doily is a great addition. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Guest spot with Scroll Works! She looks stunning in the Websters Pages garden you created for her. Love the added flowers and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maravilloso y delicado trabajo, me encanta Suz.
    Feliz fin de semana.
    esitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Sue. love the embellishments you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so shabby chic Suzz... just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful. love the the lace piece at the corner. wonderful work, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photorealistic stamping on this project Sue. I'll look forward to your tutorial as I had a workshop booked recently which had to be cancelled so your advice will be much valued. Your results here are stunning!

    Hugs
    Lesely Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very creative! Love the doily and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already left a comment at SW, but again this is stunningly gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!