Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Ornament

I created this for my Memory Box post today over on the Outside the Box blog. I thought I would share here as well! :)

This is my second medallion ornament/tag. My first I made for a class at my LSS and forgot to take pictures before I brought it. This is better constructed and will help me in teaching my class.

This has been so popular this year and I had seen it in so many places that I wanted to try it out and make one. I love the look and how it reminds me of a vintage ornament on the tree.

Products:
  • Memory Box D1399 Partridge in a Pear Tree
  • Memory Box Papers - Mistletoe, Tinsel, Truffle
  • Versafine Vintage Sepia
  • Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Twinklette - Diamond Dust
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Spellbinders Circle, Scalloped Circle nestabilities dies
On the OTB blog I included a few other pictures with details on how to create the medallion.

Have a warm Monday!

Suzz

17 comments:

  1. My mom would LOVE this ornament! It looks so vintage. Great job Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage ornament, love the papers/image and the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Sue, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goegeous Sue, I would love this ornament on my Vintage Christmas tree. I will have to try and make this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ornament - that little bird is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ornament! I love the image, it is perfect for this type of vintage ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so gorgeous Suzz.... beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling! Love the sweet bird and he is perfect for this ornament. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Suzanne! It looks like something my grandmother would have had on her Christmas tree. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!