Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Freckles the Clown

Today is my last post for Scrollworks as a guest designer this month. The photo stamps have been a great learning experience for me and I have enjoyed it.

Here is my card using the fun Freckles:


The background was created by stamping in alternating red and black inks using the Ringer stamp. I foraged in  my pattern papers and found some polkadot paper to offset my image.  The stickers are Making Memories.  The shiny stars came from a leftover party decoration. I think they were the perfect touch for the little clown. I created a little tulle puff to set my image into.

The image was stamped with Ranger Archival Ink on a matte finish cardstock. The clown costume and face were colored using watercolor pencils and a touch of the waterbrush. The clown costume was accented with some little star gems.

Hope your day is full of celebration. 

Suzz




9 comments:

  1. this is so fun, Sue! love the stamped background and the stars and tulle are fabulous! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that! Such a cute BD card, love the BG you created, the tulle and stars are fun embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cre8tive GF, I just luv all the things you put into this to make it so special! wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card.. love the tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suz Thank you so much for being a GD this month! It has been such a wonderful pleasure! And so much fun. I don't know if you saw yet as I just did it yesterday but your tutorial is up on the site as well! http://www.scrollswork.com/photo.html
    Thanks again!
    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-ie!! This is full of fun!! love the how the whole card just pops right out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enhorabuena, como siempre fantásticos cards, besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! The background that you created is fabulous and the way you added the tulle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful fun creation Sue. I love the use of the tulle and all the little stars. Perfect for your clown.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!