Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge #55

It is time for another Play Date Cafe Challenge. Sarah selected the colors and the inspiration photo for the challenge. 

Our sponsor this week is Innovative Stamp Creations they are providing our wonderful prize this week and also provided the team with beautiful stamps to play with.  Here is my take on the colors using the lovely Take Flight stamp plate.

Continuing with my circle fascination I chose to tamp the image on a circle and color the images and sponge the edges with two shades of blue.   The butterflies were stamped a second time an colored using  shades of  red,and pink. They were cut out and attached to give dimension.  Simple little card with a tiny charm accent (Okay really an earring from a set I bought to accent cards.)

Here is the inspiration photo from Sarah:



Betsy Griffin Innovative Stamp Creations owner is our guest designer and has also created a beautiful project on the Innovative Stamp Creations blog.


If you are looking for more inspiration, go and take a peek at the rest of the design teams projects! Most of the design team ended up using the same images and I love the variety of designs using the same set of stamps.
The Play Date Cafe design team:



Looking forward to seeing what people create using the colors!

Suzz

19 comments:

  1. Delightful Suzz...Such Pretty Butterfly's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suzz. This is so gorgeous. Lovely little card. How perfect your "charm" is just the right colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - what an eye catching design Sue - lovely colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sue! Love how you gave those butterflies dimension and added the pearl accents. And what a great idea with the earrings! I'm always looking for small trinket like items to add to cards, but I never thought of earrings! Thanks for the suggestion. Your card is lovely, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much prettiness packed in that little circle! Beautifully done, Sue, using all those colors! This one's going to be tough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Suzz. I t looks like I am looking up the tree at the pretty butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab use of this weeks colors! Love the circle shape, perfect for the images. The added hemp and charm are great embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great colors for this weeks challenge. You card looks wonderful. I just love the Circle shape. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sue! WOW! I love how you colored those butterflies! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my...this is goreous...the butterflies have come to life on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Magnifique,elegante,,,,,,,,j'adore butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFECT take on the colors! Love your design and shades of colors....stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! this is gorgeous, girl! those butterflies are amazing. LOVE this beautiful card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour contrasts on here Sue and you know I'm a sucker for butterflies. Beautiful card.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, Sue! That little charm/earring is a perfect match with your beautifully colored butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the way it works in the circle

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! Say that ten times--because I was stunned the whole way down to this post! I LOVED looking at your creations shared while I have been gone--just beautiful! ALL OF THEM! I love that vintage ATC! Beautiful! Took my breath away--and sooooooooo did this card! Just beautiful! I wish I had your talent! I want it! This is perfect! PERFECT:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is absolutely stunning, Sue! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!