Friday, November 12, 2010

Vintage ATC

I am back with my second post for Scrollworks. This sweet image is called Sally and is found here.
 

Stamp image using Versafine Vintage Sepia on white cardstock. She turned out much softer and more muted which was the effect I was trying to achieve. Add golden & flesh tones using watercolor pencils and aqua brush. Cut out image. Ink image with Versamark watermark ink and heat emboss with clear embossing to bring out the highlights of color.
The background is stamped using Mirror Mirror. The sentiment is called Wonderful You.  Accent the ATC and images with a lock and key charm and a touch of ribbon and twine.
Next Friday, I will share a tutorial on the photo stamps and the different types of inks and papers that produce different effects.
Suzz

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this vintage card! You are so versatile and talented!, Suzz!! That pops of yellow are gorgoeus in this! I wish I could come stamp with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that these stamps are not all that easy to work with... just a feeling, but I shouldn't write it here I suppose... I think you did a great job on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATC's are always so much fun to make. I love the background stamp you used and how you put the little lock charm in her hands. Can't wait to see your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little detail with that key! Great card Sue.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ATC, great pop of color, wonderful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous. I've been into the site and now am wanting to buy.... they look like they have a very reasonable rate for international shipping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is darling, Sue! love the vintage look. beautiful ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sepia stamping Sue. All the stamps you have used are lovely and I especially like the font for the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    PS I'm looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.. This is fabulous. I Love it. The amazing thing to me is that it is an ATC. Such wonderful little work.. You Rock..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Sue...I love how you added the love and key charms. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!