Monday, December 1, 2008

Masterboard

I decided to create a masterboard. I saw this concept in the Stampers Sampler and decided I was going to create a board and then copy the board to make mulitple cards/projects from the board.

Here is my masterboard:

And here is one of the projects I created from the masterboard...

I enjoyed the concept but I get tired of making similar cards. I created 3 more projects from this board which I won't share... But more than enough of one background.

The other thing that was difficult was the colors of the masterboard didn't translate as I would have liked from my printer. I think if I were to do this again I would try to get the copies made with a higher quality copier.

Thanks for stopping by... If you would like to know any of the stamps or other info, drop me an email and I will respond.

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great Suzz....Love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! I love those colors.. gosh just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just fabulous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am smiling here on your comment about enough is enough! I have been there and too feel the pain. However, this card is just so pretty and the other 3 people will love it tool! Love the colors, the lace and the DP too! I hear you on the details tooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your masterboard! Such a gorgeous mix of subtle colouring and patterns - I think you will pick it up again soon and create another gorgeous card with it - such as... with a vintage image???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your masterboard! Such a gorgeous mix of subtle colouring and patterns - I think you will pick it up again soon and create another gorgeous card with it - such as... with a vintage image???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!