Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spotlight Technique...

I created this for a challenge using the spotlight technique. I have this beautiful nativity stamp and decided to use it in this challenge. The card itself is very simple in design and layout but I like the simplicity of the colors and highlighting the baby and the star.


For the spotlight I stamped the image on white cardstock and punched a 3/4" circle on the star and the baby. I was careful to capture the baby but to not overlap onto Mary's face.
Products:
  • Inkadinkado - Nativity Scene
  • Penny Black - Celebrate the Wonder
  • Inque Boutique - French Quarter
  • Versafine Onyx Black
  • General Kimberly Watercolor Pencils
  • 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Kraft Paper, Vellum Paper
Thanks for stopping by...
Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice use of the spotlighting technique! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love how your spotlighted the Baby Jesus! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!