Monday, December 29, 2008

Wild Flowers (AKA Weeds)

I just recently used a set of stamps from Chapel Road Artstamps. They inspired me to make my new banner and another card. I forgot I had purchased 2 sets when I went to my LSS along time ago. They are called Thistle Etc (B) and Teasel Etc (B).



I started with a background made from smearing Ranger Distress inks on acetate. (Weathered Wood and Tea Dye) I spritzed water on the ink until it was very runny and then I put a piece of white cardstock on top of the wet ink.

Stamp the words using the weathered wood and stamped the other images randomly on the distress ink background.

Products:

  • Versafine - Olympia Green, Vintage Sepia
  • Ranger Distress Ink - Weathered Wood, Tea Dye
  • JoAnn Fabric - Lace Trim
  • Blue Moon Lost Charms - Butterflies (These are all clearanced at Michael's)
  • Buttons - unknown
  • Raffia - (After Christmas sale of raffia and kraft wrapping paper)
  • Chapel Road Artstamps - Thistle Etc (B), Teasel Etc (B)

Thanks for stopping by....

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I do believe you have mastered the 'Jacqueline' method!!! Looks awesome!!!!!

    Have a cozy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Sue! Love the buttons and the lace! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really in love with your backgrounds. I did them so much when I was busy with TJ and now I am kind of into I don't know what~ LOLOL I love this card and the buttons and lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! May I say that I LOVE this card - what a stunning beauty - thanks for sharing - and those stamps are tempting me more and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...and your banner is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!