Monday, December 8, 2008

OCC Challenge

The OCC blog: http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ provides a sketch a week and this weekend I thought I would try to create a card (not holiday related) for this sketch.




I had fun playing with the sketch. I love this little birdcage and don't use it enough. I decided to make it my focal point for this card.


Products:



  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Birds & Swirls

  • The Paper Loft - Grandmas House - Annie's Apron

  • Memento - Rich Cocoa

  • Versafine - Olympia Green

  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia

  • Hero Arts - Bird in a Cage

  • Hero Arts - Flower and Bird Branch

  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Design - Hello Birdie!

Thanks for stopping by:


Suzz

7 comments:

  1. OK girlfriend! You are playing at all my favorite places to visit!!!!

    How on earth do you have the time? I need to know your secret(s).. mom of three and working full-time, I just don't know how you do it all? Is there a Mr. that helps??? Man.. if you do all this and are a single mom, please write a book!!!!!
    xo
    One of your fans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card. Love that birdcage. Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your birdcage too...what a SWEET card Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Suzz! Love the birdcage, the embossing, and the colors. So much details, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card...i have that stamp and just don't use it often enough!
    Love the chocolate and Blue tones....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You colour palette is amazing here, just so appealing - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzz, love the out of the box technique with the limb. Beautiful and warm card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!