Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to town


I was supposed to be working on our Christmas cards, wrapping a few presents as we are having a holiday get together tomorrow. Instead I was playing with my new stamps. I have been inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 days of tags. http://timholtz.typepad.com/ and decided to take a break after housecleaning(I did one thing on my list).
The background for the Santa and the card is made from smearing the Aged Mahogany on acetate and adding water and laying the cardstock on the ink. I made several backgrounds from one ink smear. The Santa was stamped on the last background which only contains speckles of red on them.
Products:
  • Stampers Anonymous - Letters to Santa
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen, Pine Needles
  • Letters - Stickers - Unknown
  • Inkadinkado -
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa

Thanks for stopping by....

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Suzz...I have all the directions saved so far maybe soon I can play! Need to get my Christmas cards in the mail first....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Suzz! Love the background and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - great images and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzanne - very nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your swirls as background effects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautifully vintage and love the words and how you did them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!