Monday, December 22, 2008

Patchwork Quilt

I started this yesterday and made a couple of beautiful vignettes of wildflowers. The set is from Chapel Road Artstamps. This is the only set I have of theirs but they are beautiful... Field Thistle, Nightshade, and Shepherd's Purge. I decided to take the stamped vignettes and cut them into inchies and make this patchwork quilt. The letters look much better IRL, they have a sparkle to them and they pop more.



I really enjoyed making my little quilt. (This is as close to sewing as I get. :)
The background paper is made from distress re-inkers on a transperancy with water.
I hope you enjoy my little quilt as much as I did putting it together.
Products:
  • Chapel Road Artstamps - Thistle Etc (B)
  • Ranger Distress Re-Inkers - Mustard Seed, Tattered Roses, Dried Marigold, Faded Jeans, Shabby Shutters
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Ranger Distress Ink Pad - Pine Needles, Aged Mahogony
  • Letters - K&Co - (I colored and added stickles)
  • Ranger Stickles
  • Krylon - Gold Pen
  • Buckle, Ribbon - Unknown

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt!!! OH just hearing the names of those stamps (the wild flowers) makes me wish for a hike!

    LOVE what you did with the letters too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colours are so harmonius together! Love the names of these stamps too - going to have a look at them on-line.
    Enjoy your holiday!
    Jacqueline
    ps - enlarged the letters sparkle just like you said.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty papers you created and it looks nice cut up and pieced together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Quilt...Love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say that your quilt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your patchwork is wonderful and I love the ribbon slide too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!