When I was done I thought it made a pretty soft background and decided to use that as the base for the challenges. I then stamped the Prima Finnabair image in black added some touches of lilac with my STAEDLTER watercolor pencils. I then looked over and saw my hot pink sequins and thought they would be the perfect whimsical touch.
They were all glopped together because I had used them on another project glue dots on and ended up pulling them off the other project and put them back in the container. when I pulled them out and placed some around the card I loved the overlapping effect and decided to use them the way they were. :)
That's all for me today! Have a great one!