Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stylish Wings

I had a chance to play with the new Darkroom Door stamps and couldn't wait to ink up the new buttons background

I stamped the buttons using tea dye ink and distressed and sponged the edges.  I then pulled out the dress form die and cut a dress form.  I stamped the background stamp Floral in tea dye ink over the surface and highlighted the flowers with a coral watercolor pencil.  I sponged the edges with the Abandoned Coral ink.

I added the Eclectic Butterfly wings with a few snaps for accents.  The dress form received some embellishments with zippers and chains. I finished with the word stylish from the Darkroom Door Corsetry set.

Happy Saturday!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! What an amazing project!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish indeed, love that zipper necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Suz! The background stamping looks amazing and I love how you used the zipper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background stamp,looks fantastic as the backdrop to,the dress form . Love the stamping on the dress form too and the coral is gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!