I had my sprays out in shades of pink and decided to use those for my project. I had a variety of pinks and a hint of lilac.
I loved the splotchy effect and repeated a few times and then flicked some of the sprays across the paper. To soften my pinks I did the same with my white pickets spray over my original pink spots. Of course it isn't an exact science so it partially covered it.
I repeated this process on several pieces of cardstock and then came back and spritzed in a soft lavender color over the surfaces.
When that had dried I mixed up some white acrylic paint with water and flicked it over the surfaces.
I then stamped the butterflies in gray ink on some of the paper and cut them out.
I used the top of some of them for my baby butterflies and the rest of it for my antennas! I thought they looked very clever.
By the way when pushing out the spray make sure to mask/cover the spray opening otherwise you will be sporting a lovely palm of pink like myself! :)
Products: Ranger Distress Stain Picked Raspberry, Dylusions Bubblegum Pink, Ranger Distress Stain Picket Fence, Ranger Distress Stain Spray - Milled Lavender, Prima Marketing Finnabair Rust and Dust, Ranger Archival Ink - Watering Can, Idea-Ology Filmstrip, Idea-ology - Safety Pins, Versamark Watermark Ink, White embossing powder, DarkRoom Door - Chicken Wire Stamp, Prima Marketing - Don't Forget to Fly, Prima Marketing - Now is the Right Time
Simon Says Stamp is offering a $50 gift voucher to a randomly selected participant in the challenge, come play along!