Saturday, June 20, 2015

Let's go to the Fair!

Good Morning! Saturday at last!  A little inking, a little gardening and :( house cleaning but overall a lovely day! I am still playing with the ICAD and decided to pull out my favorite Artistic Outpost Stamps and play along in their June Challenge.  The prompt for the ICAD was Carnival and I think that is a perfect fit with the Frilly & Funkie challenge of  It's Summer

 When I thought of carnival I thought of our local summer carnivals in town and the county fair that happens once  a summer. 
There are a few different boy images in the Artistic Outpost sets and this one reminded me  of a boy getting ready to go to the County Fair.  I mixed it with the fun background and of course you have to see the animals in the animal barns at the fair!

Products: Artistic Outpost - Country Life,  Whimsical Melange, HayrideDarkroom Door - Texture Dots, STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils, Idea-Ology - Chit Chat Seasonal Stickers, Ranger Archival Ink - Black, Memento - Rose Bud

The only thing missing is the lemonade and corn on the cob dripping with butter and loads of salt!

Have a great Saturday!

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. This is so much Suzz! Memories of my childhood just came flooding in! As a small town girl, taking the prize pig to the fair wasn't just something you see in the movies! haha! Love the concept, the colours and the great stamps! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popping back in to say Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'It's Summer' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Suzz, so lovely to see you using your AO stamps again, I always love how you use them. I feel hungry now you have mentioned food lol. Love your card x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project Suzanne! Darling little pig! Reminds me of Wilbur from Charlottes web!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome - I love pigs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA...This is awesome! I love that piggy. I will call him Wilbur because famous pigs are always a Wilbur. And since I'm a vegetarian I don't see him as bacon ;) Fantastic card and you've really painted a picture. Fairs are sooo summer. Thanks for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh, this is just the most damn cutest card ever!! That pig is super cute and the whole thing makes me think of my younger days and going to farms etc! Thanks for playing along at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!