Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Scrabble Anyone?

Simon Says Stamp Has a new release called the Color of Fun and boy are there some beautiful colors in this release.  I ended up playing with the new colors and a fantastic game tile letter set of stamps. My family is big on Scrabble!  My dad and I always try to get a game in when he comes over. A perfect way to celebrate Father's Day was to create him a Scrabble well wishes for Father's Day.

 I used the new Simon Says Stamp Game Tile Stamps along with some watercolor pencils.

Then I decided to play with the new ink pads: Scuba Ink and Jellybean.
 I added the pretty flowers (Simon Says Stamp - Artful Flowers) and sentiment with a touch of gold glitter.  I used the Tsukineko Delicata Gold Glitz for the gold touches. I also used the Simon Say Stamp Background stamp Falling Snow.

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great, but I love the Father's Day Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great, but I love the Father's Day Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are wonderful but my fave is the first!!! Thanks for sharing and have a FAB weekend!!! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!