Sunday, June 21, 2015

ICAD #3

Happy Father's Day!  We will be grilling later and hopefully a game of scrabble with my dad is in the plans.  I have been working on a few DT projects but also playing with my next ICAD. These little pieces of art are quite addictive.... The prompt is draw a map.  I have been using my stamps for the drawing piece.  I did add white highlights. :)


I used the map as the springboard for the rest of my index card.  I spritzed a bit of blue and green in the background over my map.
This is one of my favorite things mixing in all types of stamps and overlapping the images. I stamped the map first in the background.  I then came back with Mona and added the mix of  buildings and the cities.  I finished with the compass. The main images are all embossed with black embossing powder to make them pop over the background. 

I stenciled the Go Discover using black embossing paste.  Fun and easy! 

Products:  Stampers Anonymous, Altnew City, Tim Holtz Layering Stencil, Wendy Vecchi Black Embossing Paste, Idea-Ology - Clip, Signo White Uni-Ball Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamping on this Suzz, the imagery works so well together and I love the map in the background and the subtle blue and green too. Perfect. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layers of stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!