Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunshine

 Is the weather getting warmer by you?  We have had some beautiful sunny days mixed with bouts of rain keeping everything watered nicely.   Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week is to be inspired by summer.  You can interpret it any way it inspires you.  I decided that I was going to do a bright summery card all in shades of yellow and white.  
I started with a lovely yellow background stamped with a floral background from Darkroom Door. 


I misted and painted my accessories to coordinate all the embellishments together.  I died my flowers with sprays and inks. I added touches of lace, buttons, and a keyhole. 

Products: Ranger Distress Spray Stain – Mustard Seed , Ranger Archival Ink – Chrome Yellow .    Darkroom Door Texture – Floral Stamp,   Ranger Distress Stain Picket Fence,   Prima Innocence FlowerPrima Chantelle Flowers, Prima Leaves, Idea-Ology Memo Pin, Idea-Ology Seasonal Chit-Chat, Wplus9 Timeless Tags Dies, Graphic 45 Ornate Key Hole, Pearls, Lace, White Cardstock

Simon Says Stamp is offering a $50 gift voucher to a randomly selected participant in the challenge, come play along and share your summertime inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

11 comments:

  1. Holy Wowsers Suzz, it's like the sun just exploded into my house! Great background pattern and that little keyhole is such a great detail. LOVE THIS!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a perfectly summery color :) Love the florals!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pamellia, it just explodes with sunshine, in a beautiful way. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love your focus on summery yellows! I don't reach for yellow often enough, and this piece inspires me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful summer color! Your card is gorgeous, Suzz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just a ray of sunshine and so beautiful Suzz ~ just stunning and such a happy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer, sunshine, fresh, amazing ..... these words are perfect for your card! beautiful! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Suzz, and I LOVE all these yellow colours and shades you chose!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright and sunny yellow shades of your card, as well as the interesting detailing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yellow reminds me of Summer too. It's one of my favorite colors! No matter where you display this, it's going to be a warm and sunny place. It's bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so light and refreshing! I have a complex relationship with yellow because it is such a wonderfully versatile color, yet if I ever wear it with my pale skin tone, I end up looking like I have jaundice. So I really admire yellow when it's in fine form (which it definitely is here) even if I can't pull it off in the fashion world! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!