Friday, June 19, 2015

ICAD

Today I started exploring into ICAD art.  I was inspired by Miss Iowa and Astrid and their fantastic ICAD art. The ICAD prompts and overview is here.

Today I only had time to finish one card but it was fun, quick and relaxing to just pull together different things and create.


The concept is index cards and a series of prompts daily with themes weekly.  The challenge runs over June & July.
 Hopefully I will have more time to try to play with the different ideas.  This weeks theme is doodling /drawing which I really didn't do. I traced the circles and that was the extent of my drawing.

Products: Hero Arts, DarkRoom Door - Eclectic Butterfly, Stampers Anonymous - Visual Artistry, Stampers Anonymous - 2015 Postage, Ranger Distress Stain Spray - Spiced Marmalade, STAEDTLER Fineliner Pen, STAEDTLER Watercolor Pencil

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Suzz! I've been considering giving this a go as well, you may have just inched me a little closer! I love your chevron pattern, great contrast to the butterfly. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!