Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Taxi


I am back with my next ICAD(Index Card a Day) and the prompt was Taxi!  I knew I wanted to do New York City and thought of the checker cabs.
 I ended up with about 7 attempts at this one... The checker part being a challenge. I found a square foam piece in my misc craft drawer and some mini wood blocks.  They ended up saving my checkerboard effect.

 Two variations on the same idea.  I hand drew the taxi piece which was the theme for the week to draw or doodle. 
This was my pieces that were leftovers from mistakes. I wish I had mounted it on the black like I did the other ICAD.

Products: Stampers Anonymous - Car, Altnew - Skyline, Darkroom Door - New York Graphics, Ranger Archival Ink, STAEDTLER watercolor pencil and Fineline Pen.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! So different from a lot of things we see. I'll bet it was fun making this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!